Legend Obstructed View

DawgFanBob

We are cruising on Carnival Legend February 24. We were upgraded from Inside Stateroom to Obstructed View (Category 5A) cabin. Can someone who has had an obstructed view cabin describe it for me? Is it any better than an inside stateroom or about the same?

I vote for having ANY view. I think you might be looking at between life boats, depends on the cabin.

A bigger cabin with a view vs. an inside....Ill take the 5A lol. Congrats on the nice upgrade.

I have to admit I love to see out, so Im prejuidiced.

5A (not shown): French doors and railing with obstructed views. Iv seen a few posts that say they could not open the french doors and some are more obstructed than others. If you can open the french doors as usual, then you can get the ocean breezes. sweet, obstructed or not.

Thanks, Firefly333. Sounds great!

Im trying to think of the name of those boats you go to at muster, I called them life boats once and people posted they didnt know what I meant, you are looking thru them hung outside your cabin. Some have more blockage from these boats than other cabins.

Here's a picture of one that's inbetween lifeboats. We were in this room on the Pride. It's better than an inside, I think, at least you can still open the doors for the fresh ocean breeze, just watch out for crew members cleaning the life boats early in the morning. Make sure you have clothes on before you open your curtains!:eek: :D

cat5Apride.jpg.482a2fa8697a5e6ae59c12d3bd7cb6ce.jpg

Archived