Private ytours to Tulum from Coz?

Babie

Carnival isn't offering the tour to Tulum. I'd even be happy with a day trip (through an outside company) to another sitr if you know anywhere in the area,

Do any of you know a dependable, safe, and inexpensivbe tyour?

I know I'll have to ferry to Playa, but any info would be greatly appreciated.

I'll be in Progresso twice and Cozumel 3 times/ I love Mayan Sites

I'd be happy spending the day in Playa once or twice, but I've never visited Tulum so I'd like to go once. Carnival sin't ofgering the tpur, so I need a good company suggested,

Any adevice would be Great! I leave for New Orleans on Wednesday, so I need soem into before Tuesday nights at the latest,

Thanx a ton!

Hello

I just checked on Carnivals website for shore excursions and it shows the Tulum trip

"Mayan Ruins of Tulum (Ultraman)" is the way it reads and is at the bottom of the page. Good Luck

Unfortunately it isn't offered on any of my 3 trips there.

I'll wait til I get on the ship and see if they offer it and it's just not listed. cross your fingers for me.

Thanx again.

I really think it is best to wait and see if they offer it. It seems every time we went to Cozumel last year (5 times in a 12 months period) ... the Tulum tour was always late getting back. Of course, the ship waited because it was a ship tour...but if it had been an independent...they would have been out of luck.

Anytime someone is leaving "the island" in Cozumel, I strongly recommend a ship tour. If it isn't offered on the cruises you are going on, it could be because your ship is not going to be in port long enough. Another reason not to do an independent.

As you know, everything else in Cozumel can easily be done on your own, as long as you are staying on the island.

Archived