Pre-ordering wine as a gift.

jff50

It looks like I can go onto the Carnival website, and pre-order wine. If you do that, do they just deliver the bottles of wine to your room at the beginning of the cruise? If not how do you get the wine? If you take one of those wines to the dining room, do they charge you a corkage fee? If they don't charge for corkage on these wines, does this just end up avoiding the 15% gratuity that you would pay if you ordered the wine in the dining room?

I can only answer one part of your question.

If sailing out of Galveston, Tx the wine can/will not be delivered until the next day after sailing, 'after 10am'

There is a corkage fee if you drink it in the DR, but wheather or not its charges seems to vary.

I can only answer one part of your question.

If sailing out of Galveston, Tx the wine can/will not be delivered until the next day after sailing, 'after 10am'

There is a corkage fee if you drink it in the DR, but wheather or not its charges seems to vary.

That is a bummer! I just ordered a bottle of sparkling wine for mom and I for the sailaway, since it listed embarkation as one of the times that it could be delivered.

Will there be a note in the stateroom or anything letting us know we will get it the next day?

Archived