Soda Cards- Fruit Juice too?

pll

Do the soda cards cover fruit juices too? I thought I read somewhere that they do but can not find the information now. If this is the case, seems that it would be worthwhile if you drink juice with breakfast or any other meals.

The card is called juice & soda card now, which indicates that it covers now soda and juice. However Juice is free for breakfast and on my last cruise it was still free for dinner in the dining room. Sorry but I can´t comment about lunch as I had lunch always at the Windjammer. I saw no juice up there for lunch and I had the lemonade which was very refreshing for me.

No for soda with room service. Fountain drinks only on the soda sitcker and they deliver cans to the room. Not sure on fruit juice. No they will not serve two at a time. Each sticker is for one person. Now you can play games and get one then go back or to another bar and get another. At dinner though they will serve only one person on each sticker. At dinner, if you have good staff and they pick up your are a big soda drinker, your glass will never be empty long. Our staff had a pitcher ready at the service bar and our glasses got filled as soon as we sat down and every time they were empty.

Archived