Carnival Glory info

howjod

I am looking to possibly book the Glory on 8/16 with my 2 boys (9,7) and wanted to know of anyone who has been aboard recently. I like the ports they stop at better than RCI and it is less expensive. Any feedback would be appreciated. This will be our first cruise.

I just changed my cruise to the 8/19 Glory. We had booked the Mariner that week but my kid might not be toilet trained in time for the kids program. We couldn't chance it so we switched to the Glory. Go to "webshots" and look-up all the Glory photos and videos, its a great resource......

We just came off our Glory eastern cruise last month and I think you will love it!

It is a bigger ship and will take some study to get around her but that is so much fun the first day or so, no worries. You will be at home in no time and make sure you take time each day to study your Capers (that is a daily bulletin with all the ship's activities, you get it the night before for each upcoming day).

As you can, go over and read the ship reviews in the Member Reviews area of these boards, you will find so much valuable info!

It's the vacation of all vacations IMO, and one your lucky kids will remember forever.....as in...MOM when is the next cruise???

ENJOY!!!

Eva

I have been on the Glory twice, and absolutely loved it! We went last year and three years ago. The only problem we had was that there was nothing for teens 16-17. The year inbetween we went on the Mariner of the Seas for RC, and didn't like it nearly as much.

Archived