Inside Cabins Sapphire Princess

tahoe782

This summer my nehphew and his girlfriend were in an inside cabin on the Carbie deck and it was quite nice. It had the same layout as our balcony cabin, plenty of storage space. There was a large mirror over the bed to make the room look brighter. They had no complaints. Bring a clock as they said with the lights out it was impossible to tell what time of day or night it was.

Aleeta & John...I got off the Sapphire yesterday morning. We had an inside cabin on the Aloha deck. I was very pleased with our cabin. It was a bit smaller than the one we had on the Celebrity Mercury, but I really liked the layout.

The bathroom was located behind the long closet, so separating it from the sleeping area. We found we could leave the bathroom light on at night, just opening the door a bit and this created a very soft nightlight effect.

There was plenty of hanging space and several drawers. Behind the large mirror in the closet area were shelves and also a safe. The large mirrors made the room seem larger that it actually was. Lots of lighting in the cabin. Many lights were individually controlled, so you could make it as bright or dim as you wanted.

The room also had it's own climate control, which we enjoyed being able to set for our own liking. Our past experience was that we had to go through our cabin steward if we wanted it warmer or cooler. Very nice to be able to contol it ourselves!

Although I was prepared for a very small shower, having read other reviews on the ship, I was not prepared for the wonderful shower head. I wish I could have taken it home with me. You can adjust it by pushing in a button that allows you to turn the shower head, thus changing the strength of the pulsating water. My husband didn't realize it was adjustable until I showed him the button trick.

The desk area was nice sized. Above the desk was the hairdryer which I found to be just fine for my use. Be careful of the small round table! It is placed between the doorway of the sleeping area and the bed. If you forget it is there at night on your way to the bathroom, you could have very sore toes!!! This is where the "nightlight" came in handy.

The only negative I have is that you could hear a lot of hallway noise (talking as people walked by), but this would probably be the case for the outside cabins, as well. I feel that our cabin on the Mercury was much quieter. But in the overall picture, how much time do you spend in your cabin, anyway. If you're like us, it's not much!!!

Hope this answers some of your questions. The Sapphire is a BEAUTIFUL ship and we will definately sail her again!!! Sue

We're on the November 11th sailing also! We are on the Caribe deck in an inside cabin. It's great for sleeping in! Do you have any excursions planned? We are doing Randi's Horses in Mazatlan, and hoping to do the Canopy Tour in Puerto Vallarta.

We got a great deal to Mexico on the Sapphire and took the inside route.

Our cabin number is C744. Anyone have any knowledge on these cabins?

Thanks much!

Aleeta and John

We took the inside route also for Nov1 cruise. We got a great price also.

We have no idea on the cabins

Mike and Carol

California

We are on the November 1 cruise Aloha/balcony. Cant wait.

We were on the 9/12 Alaska cruise in Aloha 301 and friends were in Aloha 305. We had an ADA balcony cabin and they had a regular balcony cabin. You will be very happy with the cabin. If you are in the 300 section (forward), the elevators will take you directly to the Lotus Spa... which we spent way too much money on... 3 massages/services each during the 7 days.

Archived