Looking for a good but short snorkeling trip

LeonardNYC

I read some information regarding Jolly Pirates and Mi Dushi snorkeling tours in Aruba.

The morning tours offered by both firms take about 4 hours and involve 3 snorkeling stops, which is a bit too much for me and my wife (our ship will depart at 5pm, so we cannot do the afternoon trips).

I would like to do some good snorkeling (say, around shipwrecks) for a couple of hours and spend the rest of the day in Oranjestad and on the Palm beach.

Are there any good tour providers that would offer 1-2 hr snorkeling trips in Aruba? Are there any snorkeling operators on the Palm beach that offer those kinds of trips?

Many thanks!

http://www.robertoswatersports.com/index_files/privatesnorkeling.htm Two hours $62.50 pp

Maybe get some folks together from your roll call and make it less expensive?

Do you know anything about this vendor? Have you used him?

Thanks for all your info! I appreciate the time you spend to share your knowledge and love of the island!

Do you know anything about this vendor? Have you used him?

Thanks for all your info! I appreciate the time you spend to share your knowledge and love of the island!

Thank you for your kind words.

We have considered using Roberto's, but never followed through. The last time we did a snorkel excursion it was with Tranquilo (too long for what you are looking for). Dd wants to be a pirate so it is Jolly Pirate's for us in June. ;)

I honestly can say I have no problem suggesting Roberto's. They are a family operation (as is Jolly Pirates) and have never ever heard or read a negative word about any of their excursions.

For private snorkeling there is also Morning Star $$$$

Arubalisa,

By any chance do you know if Roberto's catamarn docks to pick up pax or do they take you out in a dingy or zodiac ?

Thanks

Giz

Not sure about that larger catamaran, their pontoon boats I have seen beached on Palm Beach, so you could just climb aboard. I am sure if you email them, they could fill you in on the details.

Archived