TWE sent Marriage license-now 72 hrs to return

Mich1121

I just received via fed ex my marriage license paper work that has to be notorized. I now have 72 hours to return it to them. I called Cassandra at TWE and she said they have to physically receive it in 72 hours for completion. She said I can only use Fed Ex to return it. I called Fed Ex and they want 347.21 in order to get it to them in time. I think it is ridiculous to pay this amount of money.

Does anyone have any suggestions or thoughts on what they did???

I just received via fed ex my marriage license paper work that has to be notorized. I now have 72 hours to return it to them. I called Cassandra at TWE and she said they have to physically receive it in 72 hours for completion. She said I can only use Fed Ex to return it. I called Fed Ex and they want 347.21 in order to get it to them in time. I think it is ridiculous to pay this amount of money.

Does anyone have any suggestions or thoughts on what they did???

You ARE kidding, right?

$347.21?

Where the heck is it going to/from and how much does it weigh?

Isnt an overnight letter with fedEx like $25.....?

Unless it's an extremely heavy or large box, there is no way FedEx would cost that much. Whomever you spoke with must not have understood and given you some kind of crazy rate (heck, it would probably be cheaper to buy a plane ticket and deliver it personally). Next day air with a Saturday delivery for a letter envelope is less than $40. 2 day and regular weekday delivery are much less.

Archived