Room Location-Summitt

MontiD

Our cabin will be on the sky deck #9039-2A (i believe port side/forward). Anyone have any knowledge of this location on the ship? What does the 2A mean? It was the last cabin avail on the port side w/balcony. Can I look forward to more motion with my ocean in this location. How about noise from above? Not that it matters now that I'm booked into it, just seeing what I can expect. :)

A 2A cabin is one of the smaller balcony cabins...approx 170 sq. ft as compared to the CC or category 1 cabins which are 191 sq. ft. It looks like this cabin is under the ladies dressing area for the spa so I doubt you have much trouble with noise. Forward cabins have a little more motion than mid or aft cabins, and being higher also means there is a little more motion. Personally it never bothers me no matter where I am, but if you are especially sensitive to motion this is probably not the best location. I'm sure you'll enjoy your cruise regardless. If you would be interested in another cabin, have your travel agent or Celebrity waitlist you for another that you would like better.

Archived