Bottled Water?

moon girl

They will have bottled water available in your cabin for a fee and at any bar and when you are in port they will have stations set up selling it also. It is "free" when you get it out of the tap or from the fountain area where you get the juice and you have to use a cup. Hope this helps.:) That is all I know of.

It is about 2.50 to 3.00 a bottle. Not very cheap. We brought a 24 pk onto the ship with us in October. That was great.

Why??? How many do not realize that 90% of bottled water comes from the tap (usually from another country). The water on board which is desalinized sea water, is far far better! If, however, you wish to pay for tap water, that is certainly your choice.

While they do have the ability to "make" water on the ship...it is usually loaded at the port(s) You will see the hoses connected to the ship. That being said...I drink ship water and find it great. The ice isn't made from bottled water...and I have at least one cocktail per cruise...maybe two if it is more than seven days.

Archived