Just back from the Liberty....

Donnask8pro

I am not much of a writer, (sorry) But I will try to help if anyone has any questions..

I will suffice it to say.. I would definitely sail her again although I thought the Triumphs food was alittle better..

I brought home the Capers and Camp Carnivals program for 6-8 yr olds..

I am not much of a writer, (sorry) But I will try to help if anyone has any questions..

I will suffice it to say.. I would definitely sail her again although I thought the Triumphs food was alittle better..

I brought home the Capers and Camp Carnivals program for 6-8 yr olds..

I've heard so, so reviews on the Liberty food lately. Did you try Harry's, fish and chips and how was the food at dinner?

The food was only so so. Steaks were alittle tough, sauces were drier than usual. lobster was ok though. Prime rib was good. I did not try Harrys. Friends in our group said it was good but not exceptional. I have tried Nick and Noras in the past though and loved it. Like I said Triumphs food was better last year. The fried shrimp the first night is still one of my fav's....

Hi and welcome back! Glad you enjoyed your trip. We are 2 single women travelling on the Liberty 2/24 and this will be the first time on this ship. Could you tell me about the various music played in the lounges at night? Our usual evening routine on previous cruises is to eat in the dining room, have an after dinner (drink or 2:) ) see whatever show is playing in the main lounge then head out to the various lounges for a few more drinks and some dancing. We are a little past the age to enjoy the disco, but really like good ole rock n roll, some country, oldies, top 40 and jazz. We like listening to karaoke for a bit and would (with a bit of liquid courage)like to join in, but have found on past cruises that most of those singing have done it professionally in the past and find its a bit intimidating. Anyway, any info you can shed on the music choices would be appreciated!

Linda H.

We spent alot of time drinking during the day so night life for us was alittle slow. But I saw the Legends show which is always hysterical and the Extravaganza, which tends to be the same. But I did not know that Happy Cole was the comedian or I would have been there. He is the best in the fleet. If he is back on when you hit the Liberty, dont miss his show. No matter what. The midnight showing is even better if you can stay up for it. Never made the piano bar and I heard it was really good. Sorry, I must be getting old

I believe it was open when we were in port. But I was in port then.. hehe so not quite sure. It was open alot. But the one day it was very windy, so they didnt open it at all that day. Never was packed at all. I always got a lounge chair right next to it and I never saw a line or a crowd. I also went a time when there were not alot of kids on board. The adults were using it everyday.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Mary49
Can you send the capers to me as well?

We will be on her later this month..

Thank you

tjutzig at yahoo.com

Enjoy your cruise and just for the record you're going to hear the best band at sea IMHO. Enjoy "Music Boardwalk". They play everything. I'm a big fan of these guys and lucky enough to have heard them on 3 cruises already. Mary49

Archived