Port Canaveral parking?

reeltrouble11

Sailing on Mariner in a couple weeks, are there better parking options than the $15/day or whatever it costs to park near the ship? We are driving into town that morning, so not staying at a local hotel that would let us park free for the week, unless there is a really cheap one that might make that worthwhile!

any suggestions?

We sailed out of Port Canaveral this past July and you have to go thru a security booth 1st and then it's pretty much the ships and the parking garages...I don't remember anything else close by!!

OOPS!!!

That's what I get for reading and writing too fast...I'm sorry but the above info is wrong...we sailed out of Port Everglades, not Port Canaveral!!

Maybe someone who actually sailed out of that port will help you...sorry again for the misinformation!!

Sailing on Mariner in a couple weeks, are there better parking options than the $15/day or whatever it costs to park near the ship? We are driving into town that morning, so not staying at a local hotel that would let us park free for the week, unless there is a really cheap one that might make that worthwhile!

any suggestions?

There isn't any other choices for parking unless you stay at one of the hotels that offer the free parking - unless you could find a great deal on one of the sites for a hotel, what you would pay at the hotel would most likely be more expensive than the $15.00 a day.

I am sure someone else will post better options.

always

Shirley

$15 / day may seem steep but the Port Authority maintains 24-hour surveillance.

You might check to see if nearby airports offer any long-term parking. But, I expect that once you add up all the costs and factor in the additional security, parking at the port is going to prove most cost effective.

Archived