Got my assignment Great UPGRADE!!

iggy38

I have finally got my assignment for the Carnival Legend and booked a balcony guarantee and received an 8I!!! Seems like a pretty good upgrade to me:)

The room looks to be in a decent location by the atrium. Let me know your thoughts... Room #8229:):):):)

When do you sail? Just wondering when they actually do the assignments. This is the first time we haven't chosen a room...have never been disappointed, just taking a chance with the great rate we received.

Congrats on the cabin...have a great time.

I leave in the 1st week of april

When do you sail? Just wondering when they actually do the assignments. This is the first time we haven't chosen a room...have never been disappointed, just taking a chance with the great rate we received.

Congrats on the cabin...have a great time.

I have finally got my assignment for the Carnival Legend and booked a balcony guarantee and received an 8I!!! Seems like a pretty good upgrade to me:)

The room looks to be in a decent location by the atrium. Let me know your thoughts... Room #8229:):):):)

Wow... nice!

You got the deep balcony and a great location!!

The upgrade fairy did good by you!!!

Congrats!!

I am on the same cruise in April and still haven't received mine. I'm getting anxious! I don't know if I will do a BL GTY again, the suspense is killing me.

My husband and I are on the same cruise and we're still waiting on our assignment. Sigh..... :)

I am on the same cruise in April and still haven't received mine. I'm getting anxious! I don't know if I will do a BL GTY again, the suspense is killing me.

Go into the Carnival website daily and check with your booking number. I booked a Gty on the Conquest on 2/13/8 for a 3/2/8 thru my TA and on 2/14/8 my cabin number were listed. Booked a 4A and received a 4E. From the bottome deck to deck 8. That is the quickest I have every received info. Make sure you complete your docs on line. You do not have to wait for them in the mail. In fact I have never needed them when I check in, as I have always printed off my completed fun pass.

Archived