Should we cruise on a Royal Caribbean?

We have never sailed RCL either only Celebrity and Cunard (QM2) but have booked 46 days in early 2009 on Mariner of the Seas. After much research and questions I am pretty sold on RCL. After all, the cruise industry is pretty competitive and when you ponder how many hundreds and thousands of people cruise with RCL annually they must be doing something right. If I think this is a good cruise line then I would be comfortable sharing my opinion that we too are making the right decision. Princess and RCL are very good cruise lines go ahead and enjoy!

Hi Molly,

My DH and I are teachers from Maine and have cruised on the Sapphire Princess and Crown Princess. We have also been on Celebrity. We have our next cruise on Mariner of the Seas. This is our fifth cruise with RCCL. In our opinion, (and we are in our mid fifties) this is our top choice all around. Each cruise is going to have something you like and something you don't. I don't think you'll be disappointed! After my dad passed away, I took my mom on the Radiance to the Caribbean. She is in her late 70's and we had the vacation of a life time. There is something for everyone and the staff is outstanding.

Good luck!

We have never sailed RCL either only Celebrity and Cunard (QM2) but have booked 46 days in early 2009 on Mariner of the Seas. After much research and questions I am pretty sold on RCL. After all, the cruise industry is pretty competitive and when you ponder how many hundreds and thousands of people cruise with RCL annually they must be doing something right. If I think this is a good cruise line then I would be comfortable sharing my opinion that we too are making the right decision. Princess and RCL are very good cruise lines go ahead and enjoy!

Wow, you are diving in on RCCL head first taking that cruise. I wish I were on it with you however I can't take that much time off. I'd love to even be on the round the horn portion alone.

As you know especially that cruise you will be on one of the largest ships with tons of fun activities. It is so large it had to go around to the West Coast from East Coast as it would not fit thru the Panama Canal. What a treat though that you get one of the biggie ships in an area less often sailed.

RCCL offers very good service, and a great opportunity for lots of fun aboard the ship. It is the only place you can ice skate, surf, and climb a rock wall on the same ship (3 in the fleet with all of those options, 2 in ops now and 1 about 2 months shy of maiden voyage).

Give RCCL a try and enjoy the cruise.

Archived