Personalized Shirts

emen822

On every cruise I have been on, I see people wearing shirts for their group that is cruising. Has anyone purchased shirts for their cruise and if so, do you have a website? Someone on our roll call mentioned getting shirts made up and I figured I would post the question here. If anyone has any leads, that would be great. And if you can't post them here, please email the site to me at emen822@yahoo.com Thanks in advance. :D

There are tons of companies who can design and print shirts for you. perhaps a google search would help you find one near you.

We used Disney's online site for last NYE since it was first RCCL GOS followed by WDW time so our shirt was designed by Disney but spoke to the combo of GOS and WDW trip.

emen822: We had a family cruise last March on Serenade OS - 16 folks in all - and we made our own shirts. My sister and I had great fun doing it. All you need is a computer and printer to print off the transfers then iron them on the shirt. Ours had the ship name and sailing date with a map of each of the states we were from. The back had pics of all of us. We figured doing it ourselves would also give each party the choice of what kind of shirt they wanted! We received a lot of attention from the RCI crew and passengers the day we choose to wear them! It worked great for us!!

On every cruise I have been on, I see people wearing shirts for their group that is cruising. Has anyone purchased shirts for their cruise and if so, do you have a website? Someone on our roll call mentioned getting shirts made up and I figured I would post the question here. If anyone has any leads, that would be great. And if you can't post them here, please email the site to me at emen822@yahoo.com Thanks in advance. :D

http://www.cafepress.com/

This site is real easy to use and stand by their product. I would highly recommend them.

Your creative juices will flow and you will be able to create theme items for your cruise and all your friends new and old who will be cruising with you.

Have fun with it AND have a great trip!

I went to both sites that were recommended and had a little fun trying to create one. :) I was hoping to find a site where one could be designed and we could order individually, rather than have one person lug 50+ t-shirts for everyone. Customink was very reasonable when ordering a bulk of shirts but it looks like they all have to be ordered at once. The other site I was having problems trying to make images larger on the sample shirt.

SueL - were you each able to order individually from that site? I remember reading once that a group had their shirts printed up and you could go directly to the site to order them. I just wish I could remember who wrote that. :(

I went to both sites that were recommended and had a little fun trying to create one. :) I was hoping to find a site where one could be designed and we could order individually, rather than have one person lug 50+ t-shirts for everyone. Customink was very reasonable when ordering a bulk of shirts but it looks like they all have to be ordered at once. The other site I was having problems trying to make images larger on the sample shirt.

SueL - were you each able to order individually from that site? I remember reading once that a group had their shirts printed up and you could go directly to the site to order them. I just wish I could remember who wrote that. :(

Sorry about the delay.

Ahhh, see the beauty of cafepress is that all you have to do is share the link and your people can order what they want and have them delivered to their house. You can put your design on any given number of items... hats, magnets, shirts, totes etc

Easy breezy! :D

Sorry I missed your question here is our store on the Cafe Press, we order whatever we liked ,I got the v-neck woman's shirt. My husband got the long sleeved one and we got the magnet. The quality if excellent

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/jewels+of+the+atlantic/-/pv_design_details/pg_1/id_25393106/opt_/fpt_

A couple of years ago when I got married on a cruise, we had group shirts made for our enitre party. We priced many internet sites and local shops. We found the best prices at a local shop and went with them. I recommend you at least price check any local screen printer if you plan to buy in bulk. If you are only wanting a couple, it is probably best to buy over the internet.

Sorry I missed your question here is our store on the Cafe Press, we order whatever we liked ,I got the v-neck woman's shirt. My husband got the long sleeved one and we got the magnet. The quality if excellent

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/jewels+of+the+atlantic/-/pv_design_details/pg_1/id_25393106/opt_/fpt_

Love the shirts. I guess I'm going to have to contact them. I was able to design something but it seems like you make a profit from it. I don't want that. I would rather everyone get a better price on the shirt.

Archived