Questions about Ocean Adventure

Plibster

Ok, I am going on the Liberty in May. I have a 10yr DD and 12yr DS. If the kids do not want to dress up and come with us to dinner, can they go to OA and have dinner? For the older group, do the kids come and go as they please? Are there any video games or xbox gaming for the older groups or do they have to pay in the arcade? Anyone have a recent compass for these age groups?

For those of you who have been to Disney and left their kids in any of the clubs and went out, you know what my thinking is. They feed the kids and have activities for them. Is it the same on Liberty? Thanks in advance for your help.

Take a look at the compasses here....activities are pretty much the same fleetwide and there are Freedom compasses here (same as Liberty)

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/cruisinmama06/Royal%20Caribean%20AO%20Compass/

I know my daughter could go to Johnny Rockets with Adventure Ocean on Freedom, but she is in the 6-8 year old group (available on certain nights, you have to sign up in the am for it)

I know the older group above her has signing in/out privledges (9-11 year old group) with parental permission.

And I believe the 12-14 year olds could just come as they pleased.

Archived