First Cruise Got our Stateroom assignment

edmonton31

Hello, we are pretty new to this so we are hoping to have a few questions answered. We booked an 8A Balcony guarantee on the Pride March 30 and we got our room assignment today. It's 4235, shows it being a suite. Looks good to us but we are curious if anyone has stayed in this room or one like it and if it is in fact good? Also, how possible is it that this could change and we'll end up with a regular balcony room? Is that common?

Thanks very much!!

I would check with your carnival rep to be sure you have the right stateroom number. Looking at the # you provided, it is a suite located on the Main deck. If this is your room, & you paid for a balcony, you might have gotten an upgrade :)

I loved the Pride, I was on the Panorama deck with a balcony, and it's the best way to watch as you arrive in the ports.

Hello, we are pretty new to this so we are hoping to have a few questions answered. We booked an 8A Balcony guarantee on the Pride March 30 and we got our room assignment today. It's 4235, shows it being a suite. Looks good to us but we are curious if anyone has stayed in this room or one like it and if it is in fact good? Also, how possible is it that this could change and we'll end up with a regular balcony room? Is that common?

Thanks very much!!

You just won the Upgrade Lottery!

Upgrades are pretty common but mostly the upgrade will be within like categories, and very rarely from a balcony to a suite.

There's no way to guarantee a free upgrade to a suite unless you pay for it (some people think that if you book through a particular channel then your chances of an upgrade are better), so with that said, enjoy it! Upgrades like the one that you received don't happen often.

Don't forget to go to the front of the line when you check-in. You now have VIP check in!

Dang, that's an upgrade...4235 on the Pride is a Cat 11 suite! I had a Cat 11 suite on the Triumph last month (booked one intentionally; not as an upgrade) and LOVED IT! You will get spoiled by all the extra space, the jacuzzi tub and the HUGE balcony.

Cat 11/12 suites also get VIP embarkation, which is worth its weight in gold--took me all of about six minutes to board the Triumph last month via the VIP route, even though everyone in steerage was still waiting to board when we showed up. :D

Archived