Teen disco dress code

embee22

What is the dress code for the teen disco? My son is 12, my daughter is 15 & we're wondering if jeans are appropriate or something dressier. We're cruising on Fascination in March.

Just tell them to wear what they normally wear to night clubs on land. Having never been in a Carnival teen club I can't say for that, but it is rare to see guys in jeans in a night club although girls can get away with it.

I doubt if there is a strict dress code but unless they are playing country music I don't think a teen guy would want to wear jeans in a night club. MHO.

Just tell them to wear what they normally wear to night clubs on land. Having never been in a Carnival teen club I can't say for that, but it is rare to see guys in jeans in a night club although girls can get away with it.

I doubt if there is a strict dress code but unless they are playing country music I don't think a teen guy would want to wear jeans in a night club. MHO.

I had been wondering about you, but now I know.

You are a nutter.

This comes from someone who has never cruised before, is just getting married, and in all probability does not have children.

Jeans will be fine, I have walked through the teen clubs, being a parent of one on board allows me that freedom, I have seen teens wearing jeans (teens do that you know even on land), shorts, polos, even popular

t-shirts that look nice. Not something you would wash the car in but nice looking school or Friday night at the movies clothes. I hope this helps the OP.

Emily

Archived