FAX # for Princess

RoyalTraveler

Princess does not post the general fax number like they used to. We are leaving in April and in my Cruise Answer Book they show some fax numbers, I think this is on their web site as well, but it would depend on what dept. you wanted to contact. There are fax numbers for the Passenger Immagration Froms, Fleet Medical, Shore Excursions, Celebrations and the Formal Wear

Princess does not post the general fax number like they used to. We are leaving in April and in my Cruise Answer Book they show some fax numbers, I think this is on their web site as well, but it would depend on what dept. you wanted to contact. There are fax numbers for the Passenger Immagration Froms, Fleet Medical, Shore Excursions, Celebrations and the Formal Wear

For the most part, all of these things are now done on-line. Before this option was available, everything had to be sent in. Now, Princess makes it easy for the passenger and everything can be done through the Cruise Personalizer. This way, the information is inputted immediately and you know when it is completed and if any information is missing. Shore excursions are also booked on-line. This is super easy as well and there is no guessing as to if the excursion is available. Celebrations can also be booked on-line or you can call and they can add it to your booking. The tuxedo rental is handled through an outside company and the order form and fax # should be listed in the Cruise Answer book. Fleet Medical...what are you trying to contact them for?? Fleet Medical makes decisions on passenger medical conditions and whether or not they feel it is safe for the passenger to travel. I am sure that there is a good reason that this # is not posted. If you have a medical condition, you can call Princess and they will advise you based on your situation. If you have special dietary needs, you can fax in this request to the dietary coordinator at 661-284-4770. Hopefully this clears things up.:)

Archived