Help! Where are 110 outlets?

trixie54

We are leaving in 16 days, & need to know exactly where the 110 outlets are on TP, & in OWBs in IC Tahiti, Moorea Sofitel, & Moorea Sheraton. My DH uses a "CPAP" machine to breathe at night, & if the 110V isn't close to the bed, we need to figure out an alternative. Extension cord? Too bulky...

I've read on these boards that those little converters aren't strong enough to run a powerful electronic for any length of time, so may need to buy a mongo transformer? I know we also need an adapter, which we have. Help!

We are leaving in 16 days, & need to know exactly where the 110 outlets are on TP, & in OWBs in IC Tahiti, Moorea Sofitel, & Moorea Sheraton. My DH uses a "CPAP" machine to breathe at night, & if the 110V isn't close to the bed, we need to figure out an alternative. Extension cord? Too bulky...

I've read on these boards that those little converters aren't strong enough to run a powerful electronic for any length of time, so may need to buy a mongo transformer? I know we also need an adapter, which we have. Help!

Well--how many watts is his mtheachine??--I have a good one that has a low and high on it--low like for charging--high for flat iron and heavy duty hair dryer--it does both--just flip the switch

Buy a GOOD converter

Nancy:D

Well--how many watts is his mtheachine??--I have a good one that has a low and high on it--low like for charging--high for flat iron and heavy duty hair dryer--it does both--just flip the switch

Buy a GOOD converter

Nancy:D

on the TP in a Balcony cabin. the outlets are on the desk for lap tops (2)and in the Bathroom (1) for shavers. I do not remember any near the bead etc.

Have you contacted Princess to let them know of your special needs. This is one need they would like to know about. They may also be able to then provide the extension cord needed.

Also, I have not been to the hotels you mention. At the IC the outlets were again in the bathroom or near the desk for laptops etc. Again, contact the hotels concierge for this exact information. They again may be able to provide the needed cord etc.

A short extension cord should not be all that bulky. Be carefull not to overpack. You will not need as much as you might think. Temps in the 80's with similiar Humidity (just lovely). Pack light you will be glad you did.

Archived