Difference between cat 11 and cat 12?

edmonton31

Sorry, I meant the difference in the actual rooms. We are looking at pictures and description online but it says includes cat 11 and 12? We are wondering what the actual difference is between what you get in the room.

Thanks

Congrats on the upgrade :) :)

You can check out the details on your specific cabin at http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Carnival/pride.php

Click on the deck and then it will bring up a page with all the cabin #'s.

Generally the Cat. 12 is a little bigger than the Cat. 11 and the balcony with the Cat. 12 is usually quite a bit larger also. Either way, a suite is a suite!

Enjoy :D

Sorry, I meant the difference in the actual rooms. We are looking at pictures and description online but it says includes cat 11 and 12? We are wondering what the actual difference is between what you get in the room.

Thanks

I knew that.

I have been trying to book a reg. balcony room for the past 4-cruises but my wife "pouts" until I change it back to a cat 11 or 12 (bratski huh?). As already stated the only difference we have seen between the two suites is the square footage of the stateroom & balcony and sometimes (depending on the ship) the placement on the ship of suites themselves. Can't go wrong with either in our experience. Bon Voyage!:)

My wife finally got me to cruise a few years ago and we got a cat 11. She told me then that now all of our cruises will be more expensive because I would never want to go without a suite again! She was correct!!! although, I did consider booking a balcony on the upcoming Glory but the difference in $$$ from a balc. to a suite guarantee was minimum. They got me now!!

Archived