Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa on the Travel Channel

luvz2run2000

Samantha Brown (who I love) will be visiting Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa on her show next week. It's on Monday afternoon (2/25) in my area. Check the Travel Channel website for times in your area. You can also enter your e-mail address and they will send you a reminder the day before.

We just booked a cruise that includes this port and don't really know much about it. I've picked up some good tips from Sam over the years and I'm excited to see what she shares about these cities.

If you google Samantha Brown Passport to Latin America, it will bring you to her webpage on the Travel Channel's site. You can actually check out everything that she did while she was there. I did this the other day, when I remembered that I had seen her on the show. Now, I only wish that she had done Acapulco and Manzanillo! Just a quick tip if you can't wait until next week!

Samantha Brown (who I love) will be visiting Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa on her show next week. It's on Monday afternoon (2/25) in my area. Check the Travel Channel website for times in your area. You can also enter your e-mail address and they will send you a reminder the day before.

We just booked a cruise that includes this port and don't really know much about it. I've picked up some good tips from Sam over the years and I'm excited to see what she shares about these cities.

We've been there several times, and Zihua is perhaps my favorite port. There's the glitz of Ixtapa (if you like), or the laid back village feel of Zihua. Some go there and think it's to boring... whereas I like the culture of Zihua... slow, friendly, relaxed, hospitable... just my type of area.

I hope you like it too!

I love Zihua but you must do it by land. The people are what makes the place special. Absolutely the friendliest we have ever met in the MR!!! A few hours on a cruise ship will not do it justice. Even the beach vendors are gracious!!!

Archived