2009 Brides!

mara93

Hey PrettyHazardous - I am back from my daughter's wedding. The beach at Lindquist Beach was beautiful. I will post a few pics in a few days.

Was is located at the Emeral Beach Resort? Which coordinator did your daughter use?

Was is located at the Emeral Beach Resort? Which coordinator did your daughter use?

It was not at a resort. Just at Linquist Beach. She used Island Bliss with Janelle and it was awesome. Janelle's husband, Stuart, did the ceremony and he was wonderful. He made it very personal even though he just met us. I would highly recommend them. Just google Island Bliss Weddings.

Hello Ladies - and congrats!

I just found this group. My fiancee and I are getting married during our Carnival Victory cruise departing San Juan April 26/09. We're having an on-island wedding in St. Thomas (our first port). We've both never cruised before - but thought it sounded like a good way to elope! Any other elopers out there?? :D

Does anyone have experience with the Carnival photographers or videographers? We've booked our wedding package through Carnival, but don't know what to expect as far as quality goes. Is it worth the $600 for the video? Any advice on the quality of video is appreciated!

We thought about eloping but then asked our family if they wanted to come and they were really excited about it so it spread from there. But sometimes I think it would have been easier! I've heard only good things about the videography and think it is a good option to share your experience with those who can't come along. My aunt has multiple sclerosis and otherwise would really enjoy coming so it makes me feel better to be able to get a copy of the video for her.

Carnival Photographers are great. I never used them for a wedding but the pics on my website (there's a link in my siggy) are done by Carnival photographers. They are a bit pricey and i"ve never udes them for wedding photos but they take great photos on the ship.

I too am working with Janelle Scott. I can wait to see the pics from Lindquist Beach. My pastor will be marrying us but I've heard great things about her husband.

Carnival Photographers are great. I never used them for a wedding but the pics on my website (there's a link in my siggy) are done by Carnival photographers. They are a bit pricey and i"ve never udes them for wedding photos but they take great photos on the ship.

I too am working with Janelle Scott. I can wait to see the pics from Lindquist Beach. My pastor will be marrying us but I've heard great things about her husband.

A "friend" from another forum recently got married at Lindquist beach and also used Janelle as her WC. I don't know if this link will work or not, but here is her married bio website. The pics were gorgeous and it looked like a beautiful wedding!

http://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/user/page.aspx?username=ashleycharee&MsdVisit=1

Hey Esbie the link worked thank you... I have soo m any questions for your friend. If you don't mind asking (I'll only ask 2) Did she find her photographer thru Janelle because I don't remember an Ashley on her list, but the pics turned out great... Also on the beach was there a grassy are anywhere?

I asked her those questions and this was her reply:

"There isnt any grass at lindquist. The beach was pretty much surrounded by trees. Its really secluded. And my photog wasnt someone Janelle usually used but she is from the island. Her website is ashleyphotovi.com"

hope that helps a little :)

i got my final call, i'm getting married on deck at 11:30on Celebrity Solstice in St Maarten on 12th Feb. Katie from TWE has been very helpful and been able to arrange everthing i've asked for.

Can't wait, assuming the snow in London melts in time for my flight i'm off on friday :D

I'm getting married on 2/15/09 on the NCL Pearl out of Miami but still haven't heard from TWE about place and time! Is that normal? :confused:

10 days? Wouldn't be normal for my head. Hoped it worked out as I suspect it did by now.

I STILL have yet to hear from The Wedding Experience people about the details of my wedding coming up this Sunday. Time to stress yet?!?

I sent emails and left voicemails but haven't gotten a return call.

I am wondering if it because it just the two of us - no guests. Maybe that means we are last because we are the easiest to fit somewhere?

I am renewing wedding vows on the Carnival Victory the week of 3/29/09. LOL my theory to heed of the 7 year itch... just kidding! Just finished a battle with cancer and 5 months of chemo, so we decided to celebrate my Victoryon the Victory and renew our vows and put this behind us.:o

I am renewing wedding vows on the Carnival Victory the week of 3/29/09. LOL my theory to heed of the 7 year itch... just kidding! Just finished a battle with cancer and 5 months of chemo, so we decided to celebrate my Victoryon the Victory and renew our vows and put this behind us.:o

Congratulations! And good for you to celebrate life with your husband and family in a very special way. It's always good to hear stories like that :)

Archived