Anyone noticed Carnival has dropped Passion Island?

gtcruzer

Thanks Ken~

You have been SO helpful with all the info that you have given...I really do appreciate it. I have seen a couple of new posts requesting info on Passion Island lately, and have tried to be as helpful to them as you were to me. ;)

Thanks Ken~

You have been SO helpful with all the info that you have given...I really do appreciate it. I have seen a couple of new posts requesting info on Passion Island lately, and have tried to be as helpful to them as you were to me. ;)

Hey anytime i can recommend a good provider i will..

HI Kim, yes I was very impressed also and Hope we will be as impressed with Passion Island.... from what I can tell so far I don't think we will be having any problems... and yes Carrie was great, very professional and quick :)

I can't wait, 3 weeks to go for us!!!

Tina

I hope to hear you and a great day on your return, wait when are you going?

HI Kim, yes I was very impressed also and Hope we will be as impressed with Passion Island.... from what I can tell so far I don't think we will be having any problems... and yes Carrie was great, very professional and quick :)

I can't wait, 3 weeks to go for us!!!

Tina

I am SO jealous!!! I have about 80 days to go til we will be in Cozumel...seems like forever! Please let us know about your trip when you get back!!

I am SO jealous!!! I have about 80 days to go til we will be in Cozumel...seems like forever! Please let us know about your trip when you get back!!

Ill beat you both, and will provide pics and info for all interested. I will also visit other other areas of the island, Cant wait only 8 more days !!!!!:D

Ill beat you both, and will provide pics and info for all interested. I will also visit other other areas of the island, Cant wait only 8 more days !!!!!:D

Hi kenf...

I will definately be waiting to hear from you when you get back, and will REALLY look forward to those pictures! I am doing all that I can to get more people in our Roll Call interested in going with us to the Island...and your pictures will be a huge help, I'm sure.

Have a safe and wonderful trip......:D

Have any of you ever thought about going to Paradise Beach? I've been to both. They are very similiar but Paradise Beach only takes 5 minutes to get there. It took 30-40 minutes to get to Passion Island.

Paradise Beach is free if you spend $10.00 in food & a inexpensive cab ride.

Have any of you ever thought about going to Paradise Beach? I've been to both. They are very similiar but Paradise Beach only takes 5 minutes to get there. It took 30-40 minutes to get to Passion Island.

Paradise Beach is free if you spend $10.00 in food & a inexpensive cab ride.

Sorry but is no where near the same. And I'm a strong PB person.:)

HI Gracie, I have been to PB about 4 times and loved it, met Tom and he is a gem! But I do wanna do Passion Island for the experience and from what I have read it is an awesome place as well...

SO far my experience with the booking as been great!! We have all day in Cozumel so time shouldn't be an issue...

Tina

HI Gracie, I have been to PB about 4 times and loved it, met Tom and he is a gem! But I do wanna do Passion Island for the experience and from what I have read it is an awesome place as well...

SO far my experience with the booking as been great!! We have all day in Cozumel so time shouldn't be an issue...

Tina

Yes PB is a great place for people of all ages, and Tom is a great host. I think passion is a little more secluded. Tina your clock is getting lower!!!:D

Thanks Kim for the info, got to go over and watch some....

and yes Ken it is, I CAN"T WAIT TO GET OUT OF HEAR!!! LOL :p

and just relax with my friend Kristi, we will soaking up the sun on the ship and drinking and relaxing on Passion :D , wow sounds so good wished I was there now!! Just laying back with a drink in my hand, wooohooo!!!

Tina

"If the phone is for me tell them I just sailed away"

I saw early in this thread a question about the Fiesta Party Boat.

It's being dismantled and sent to Cuba. It's already out of commission.

I'm not so sure about this, I emailed cozumel insider and asked them what the situation was. They claim the boat is still in operation.:confused: Just not serving Carnival any longer.

I'm not so sure about this, I emailed cozumel insider and asked them what the situation was. They claim the boat is still in operation.:confused: Just not serving Carnival any longer.

Our information is only a few days old, and comes directly from the tour operator. Happened synonymously with the announcement of Castro's retirement. This is what we were told - perhaps CozumelInsider doesn't know about it yet. This is a pretty new development.

Too bad, it was a good cruise.

Our information is only a few days old, and comes directly from the tour operator. Happened synonymously with the announcement of Castro's retirement. This is what we were told - perhaps CozumelInsider doesn't know about it yet. This is a pretty new development.

Too bad, it was a good cruise.

You could be right, I asked right after someone asked about the tour being canceled and that was about 4 weeks ago. Isnt the owner the people that own playa mia?

Archived