Great, NO steamers allowed either.........

Hootsie

I posted this in another thread about "looking fresh" but it will get lost.

I thought we COULD have steamers and I've always brought them on other cruises. Actually, I'm still bringing it on this one. It's just a tiny thing and way less of a hazard than my curling iron.

Per Celebrity.com:

Are steamers allowed onboard?

Steamers or irons are not allowed onboard. However, there is a full laundry and dry-cleaning service available onboard for a reasonable rate.

Double post.

Dang Cruise Critic! FIX THIS!

When they ban the hair straightener (that can also double for an ironing of pants legs, if needed;)) that's when I will have to stop cruising. I don't have a problem looking fresh, but my hair would be a mess without that straightener. :eek:

Super idea!

On the first day send send your clothes out for pressing service. The charge for pressing is very reasonable and you never have to waste time doing it yourself!

I normally spend hours and I mean hours prior to going on a cruise ironing. And, then I get there and unpack to wrinkles. A lot of them fall out after hanging - if need be in the steam frm the shower and or using Downy Wrinke Release.

BUT, I'm wondering what X typically charges for pressing. I could save all that those hours prior to cruising and enjoy the anticipation of the cruise instead :p

I normally spend hours and I mean hours prior to going on a cruise ironing. And, then I get there and unpack to wrinkles. A lot of them fall out after hanging - if need be in the steam frm the shower and or using Downy Wrinke Release.

BUT, I'm wondering what X typically charges for pressing. I could save all that those hours prior to cruising and enjoy the anticipation of the cruise instead :p

Pressing Services

Ladies

Suit $3.50

Blazer $2.50

Slacks $2.25

Skirt $2.50

Blouse $2.25

Shirt $1.75

Dress $3.75

Evening Gown $4.50

Silk Blouse $2.75

Gentlemen

Suit $3.50

Sport Jacket $2.50

Tuxedo Jacket $3.00

Trousers $2.25

Sport Shirt $1.50

Regular Shirt $2.00

Formal Shirt $2.50

Vest $1.75

What????

Me and DW always bring a few dozen along with us...

During sailaway, we always like to light up the ole propane burner, heat up that pot of water and have a grand old time. Shuck a couple, slurp, and then heave the shells overboard. Pop an MGD, chug, chug, and then toss the empty over the side. A little sexual interlude......if you catch my drift :rolleyes:

Oops, I thought this was the Carnival board...................

Never mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Les

Archived