Golfing - Mahogony Bay

afcj1

Hello All,

I have a couple of friends going on a RCCL cruise, in Dec08, to ports in SJ, STT and STM. They're avid golfers and would appreciate any current info on golfing in STT.

I checked the STM board and the course there, Mullett Bay, was creamed, not in a very good way!

They're visiting family in SJ, but if necessary, might be able to squeeze in some golf.

So to anyone whose golfed in STT, would you recommend the Mahogony Bay course? I believe the price is $220 pp through RCCL.

Thanks a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

Mahogany Run in St. Thomas is an AWESOME course. Depending on your ships departure time, you'll need to decide if you can fit 18 or just 9 holes in.

Either way, . . . you can't go wrong. The view is SPECTACULAR!! (and the course challenging)

Definitely a great way for an avid golfer to spend the day in St. Thomas:-)

Enjoy!

Annie

http://www.worldgolf.com/course-reviews/caribbean/mahogany-run-golf-course.htm

We played there years and years ago and it was quite enjoyable. There is this one par 3 where you tee off on one cliff and the green is on another cliff with the ocean in between. Back then it certainly was no $220 a person, I can tell you that!

• 1 month later...

I would assume this would be EVERYTHING, including club rental, transportation, green fees, cart fee and lunch??? I would certainly HOPE SO anyway! We are going to be on St. Thomas in October of 2008 and my DH and 2 of his friends want to play golf, so we are trying to determine the best way to do that. RCCL doesn't have anything about golf listed that I can find, and there are no excursions available yet for our sailing. All info would be GREATLY appreciated!!:D

Archived