Just Back from Nachi Cocum

kittymom65

Actually they say 100 people max, and must be prebooked, but that is not so, I went on 10/16/07 and you can just walk up and buy whatever package you want. In other words you do not need to purchase the $49 you can enjoy the beach and just pay a la carte if you wish, but the $49 makes more sense, if you consume a meal and at least 2 drinks. Hope this help. It is very nice, althought in October the water was dirty and very rough, a little better in December 07, 2007. Will be there on March 30th, 2008. Carnival valor

Walk ups are turned away if they are at their capacity of 100 maximum people on that day. I was there last week and asked since I had seen so many comments on these boards about whether you needed reservations. So if you are there without reservation on a day when they are full, you will have wasted your taxi fare.

Curlyd "There will be 7 ships in port the day we have resevations for Nachi Cocom so I agree that I think this time I won't chance it and just bite the bullet and pay the $49 pp. I'll just have to drink a lot of Margarita's "

My thoughts exactly!! We will be there March 19th. I'll write a review when I get home.

Archived