AF Mini Suite on the Dawn

Watermanfunari

I would like to know if any one that stayed in the AF Mini Suite could help me out with something. I was wondering, I did see pictures of the rooms on many web sites but I still have to ask, is the Vanitiy area across from the couch? I see in the pictures that there looks to be no mirror above that area, it looks more like a desk and or table with 2 chairs. So is there an other area where I can plug in curling iron and do my hair and makeup and still still down doing that. I do have my 2 kids coming and they will be sleeping on the pull out couch. If that is the only area to do my hair, would I have to sit on there bed and legs to get this done? They will sleep late and I always get up about 1/2 hour before waking everyone so I am done first getting ready.

Also is the closet big enough for 4 peoples clothes?

Is there enough room under the bed or somewhere else for all the laugage?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sue

NCL DAWN 10/10/04

PRINCESS DAWN 2/8/05

The vanity mirror was just outside the bathroom I plugged my curling iorn in there The hairdryer was there also so it might wake them up As far as the closet went there were 4 females in our cabin (my girlfriend and our 21 year old daughters) and we managed to hang up all the clothes we had to There were also some shelves in the closet for things For the most part though we kept the suitcases under the bed and pulled them out to get our clothes

As for the pull out bed ask for an extra duvet (lovely large plush quilt) so you can put one under whoever is sleeping on it as it is somewhat hard. For 4 women we managed quite well Even managed to bring out 2 chairs to the balcony in addition to the two which were already there Hope this helps Happy cruising!!!!

Archived