soft drinks on the Dawn

ladypalmtree

My bff and her family will be on the Dawn for Spring break. We will be on the Golden the same week and will meet them in Mazatlan:) anyway I do not drink soda, and she was wondering exactly which coke products they serve...do they have a root beer or orange soda? Besides the diet coke, coke and sprite? Thanks:D

The only way to do this if that is all they enjoy, is to carry it on themselves. Personally, I am not a 'Coke' drinker, but Pepsi is my drink of choice. Since it is not offered, I carry on a 6 pack with me, which has never been a problem. You might make that suggestion to your group.

Thank you..I will...but they tend to travel light...they went on a cruise twenty years ago with their first baby...and fourteen years ago for a ten year anniversary four day with us....but it has been a long time..they have a 22 year old and a 17 year old who love soda...she cracks me up...will probably throw stuff in a bag the day they leave...does not stress over packing...but soda is a big thing..I am sure she will bring some diet pepsi with her...her dh prefers to stoke up the bar tab...and she will as well...the 22 year old does not drink...thanks all...

Archived