coquishideaway- 2 questions

FRANCOIS

-I am looking to buy an underwater camera, Vivitar 6200W digital, I saw it on Target.com. But I dont have the time to order and get deliver! Witch store would you recommand me?

La Plaza Los Americas?

-what restaurant in that Plaza would you recommand me?

one more question...Do you know any electronic stores with a web site with their product on?

Thank you in advance, as you can see I am focussing on the camera!

But I want nice underwater picture without having to get developping the film.

Thank you again

Francois

Hi-

We don't have Target on PR. So you would have to find a store here that would have one, and personally, I have never looked for one, but have not seen one either. We have Sam's and Costco, Comp USA (going out of business), Walmart..... In Plaza, there is a Sears Brand Central.

For an underwater camera, I would go to a dive store. There are some in SJ.

I honestly don't know of any store at Plaza that would have an underwater camera- maybe an electronics store- Best Buy right outside Plaza is opening any day now. But to guarantee they have that brand and model- don't count on it. I don't go to Plaza that much for shopping- mainly at Christmas, so I am not a Plaza expert. Maybe someone else will know.

I am partial to Mexican food- so I go to Margarita's. But there is also Chili's, Macaroni Grill, Ponderosa and some usual food court places and some more local chains. You will not go hungry!

The Best Buy has its grand opening on Feb. 29.

I second Margarita's at Plaza; the other good one is Tierra del Fuego (argentine restaurant) which is located in front of Margarita's on the 3rd floor by Plaza's main entrance (where a taxi would leave you).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived