What's the weather like on the Ecstasy in January?

yoemen1988

My husband and I took this cruise in October and had an awesome time. We would like to go back and take our boys, 6 & 9 yrs. old. I was looking at a January 2009 cruise. I was just wondering what the weather would be like. I wouldn't want to take the boys if it's too cold to enjoy being outside. Thanks in advance for any information. If anyone has any questions about our experience on Ecstasy last October, I'd be glad to answer any that I can!

Trying to predict the weather in Galveston from November through March is not possible. It might be in the 40's or the 70's. It can vary alot just day to day. We went last December and had a fantastic sail away in the 70's, but we hit a cold front on the way back and returned to the low 50's. (That is why we have great new Carnival jackets and sweatshirts.) Mexico should be in the low 80's. We are going again next week and are facing the possibility that it might be colder next week than it was in December. If you have to go in January, and want a bettter chance of warm weather, booking out of Flordia might be a better option.

Archived