Enchantment of the Seas - Deck 2 cabins

suzk2275a

We recently booked cabins on deck 2 on Enchantment of the Seas. I'm trying to find out if cabin 2020 has a picture window or port holes. The web site shows that it has a picture window but the agent said all of deck 2 cabins had port holes. Does anyone know what's correct? If anyone has a picture of this cabin, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Susan

I can only tell you that I had a deck 2 outside on Enchantment and it had a window, not a porthole -- those are only far forward, I believe. The windows are divided, where deck three windows are not, but I would not call them a porthole.

Okay, so Grandeur and Enchantment are sisters and the stretch occurred midships. Thus, probably the cabin windows in the front of the ship match. In which case 2020 is the 7th cabin from the front. As you can see in the Grandeur image below, that cabin does have a window.

2020.jpg

This is from RCCL's website on the oceanview cabins on the Enchantment:

"Please note: Staterooms 3000-3014, 3500-3514, 2008-2014, & 2508-2514 have two portholes instead of a window. Stateroom 7008 has a partially obstructed view."

Barbara from Philly

Archived