scuba dive company recomendation

deputy836

I am cruising in August with my brother. He and his friend are experienced certified divers. I am trying to compile some information on local companies for them to book a dive with while we are visiting. We will be in Grand Cayman on a Monday. (As for me and my daughter, we will be visiting stingray city and leave the diving to them.) They do not want to book with the crusieship, and would prefer to not be with a real large group. Can anyone give me some company names so that I may be able to get some information? Also, can anyone describe some of the dive sites that the Caymans have to offer. Thak you for your time!

They are 2 companies that I can recommend and I've used them both. I used Divers Down in Dec. 2006. And then used Resort Sports through Princess in April 2007. They both were excellent and had a great time diving. The April dive was my fav as I got to do Stingray City as a dive, not a snorkel, and had a blast. There is the North wall dive which is a favorite of the dive shops also.... So your friends would be good with either company. They will have to email them to see who they can book with, who they feel comfortable with, etc..... Hope that helps.........

Archived