Mr Sancho's

jojo08

Ok I think were going to Mr. Sancho's. Question I have I want to do the horse back riding, can I do this in shorts. I know if I booked the one with the cruise it said you had to wear long pants. The picture on the website the girl is in a bathing suit so I guess shorts will be fine right? I don't want to take jeans unless I have to. Also does anyone have updated pictures of this beach and the horses. I found some pictures but they semmed to be from years ago.

Ok I think were going to Mr. Sancho's. Question I have I want to do the horse back riding, can I do this in shorts. I know if I booked the one with the cruise it said you had to wear long pants. The picture on the website the girl is in a bathing suit so I guess shorts will be fine right? I don't want to take jeans unless I have to. Also does anyone have updated pictures of this beach and the horses. I found some pictures but they semmed to be from years ago.

I cannot answer most of your questions, but I know quite a few horse people, and they would never ride in a swimsuit or shorts. Long pants every time for them. I, personally, would follow their lead as they are much more experienced than I could ever be.

We did Mr Sanchos last cruise we loved this place. Got a free one this time at Playa Mia which is next to Mr Sanchos. I am from the south and I would not want to ride a without long pants on. I bet they require it. Go and lay out on the beach, shop and eat you will enjoy it. Sent them an email also and check it out.

Archived