Golfing - STT Mahogony Bay

afcj1

Hello All,

I tried the STT board, but no response...

I have a couple of friends going on a cruise in Dec08, to ports in SJ, STT and STM. They're avid golfers and would appreciate any current info on golfing in STT.

I checked the STM board and the course there, Mullett Bay, was creamed, not in a very good way!

They're visiting family in SJ, but if necessary, might be able to squeeze in some golf.

So to anyone whose golfed in STT, would you recommend the Mahogony Bay course? I believe the price is $220 pp through the ship.

Thanks a lot.

Hello All,

I have a couple of friends going on a cruise in Dec08, to ports in SJ, STT and STM. They're avid golfers and would appreciate any current info on golfing in STT.

I checked the STM board and the course there, Mullett Bay, was creamed, not in a very good way!

They're visiting family in SJ, but if necessary, might be able to squeeze in some golf.

So to anyone whose golfed in STT, would you recommend the Mahogony Bay course? I believe the price is $220 pp through the ship.

Thanks a lot.

My DH has played Mahogany Run twice and enjoyed it. It's expensive, but he thought it was worth the price, especially to play the Devil's Triangle.

Mary Lou

My DH has played Mahogany Run twice and enjoyed it. It's expensive, but he thought it was worth the price, especially to play the Devil's Triangle.

Mary Lou

Thanks a lot, Mary Lou.

It must not be a very popular destination for golf. I assume ppl are more interested in the warm sand and the beach when cruising the Caribean:D

I played Mahogeny Run 4 years ago. It is very expensive, but the course is beautiful. You have to view it like it is---a once in a lifetime experience. The Devil's Triangle is tough--and hole 13, a par 3 overlooking the Caribbean--is probably the most picturesque golf hole in the world. I would definitely recommend it, not only for the quality of golf, but the photo ops.:)

I played Mahogeny Run 4 years ago. It is very expensive, but the course is beautiful. You have to view it like it is---a once in a lifetime experience. The Devil's Triangle is tough--and hole 13, a par 3 overlooking the Caribbean--is probably the most picturesque golf hole in the world. I would definitely recommend it, not only for the quality of golf, but the photo ops.:)

Thanks a lot, Pete. I was just told that you get a certificate if you can make all 3 holes, 13 - 15.

So did you get the certificate:D :eek:

Annette

Dh played it on our cruise in 2002 and really enjoyed the course. He thought it was beautiful and worth the price. I don't know that he will play it on our upcoming cruise, since we're going to try to see more of the island.

• 2 months later...
Hello All,

Thanks a lot.

I played Mahogony Run about 2 years ago. Great course to play and the scenery was fantastic. Watch out for Devil's Triangle

Archived