ROLL CALL: Carnival Pride 4/13/08

tazmanaf

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

My partner Bryce & I will be on the cruise along with our close friends Scott & Van. We are flying in on Saturday from Nebraska. We are staying at the Coast Hotel in Long Beach. Looking forward to the trip. 41 days to go! Any other FOD?

John

Hi there John

Glad to see a few more couples on board with us. Anthony and I are driving down to the port the morning of the cruise since we live in Vegas. I know of at least 4 couples on board now. April can't get here fast enough!

John

Hi there!

My partner and I will be on board as well :) . Lucky us, no (pre) travel required (just a 15min drive) since we live in the LB area. We are sooo looking forward to setting sail and having a great time. I've been on 2 other cruises (Eastern Carib and short Ensenada trip) but this is my partners first cruise...hope she likes it! Looking forward to meeting you.

Kathy and Maritza

Hi John, Anthony, Kathy & Maritza,

We are the friends of John & Bryce that will be joining them on the Pride. Scott & I look forward to meeting you all at the first FOD meeting. Can't wait to get on the ship! We are 32 days away from our trip!

Thanks,

Van aka VeeGee2Cruise

Conquest-April 2007

Pride-April 2008

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone - just heard about this thread (thanks Anthony) - we will be on board as well - live in Hollywood, so it's a short drive down to LB. Looking forward to meeting everyone at the first FOD meeting!

TWO WEEKS!!

Renner & Lance

Renner and Lance - welcome aboard!! This is Anthony's partner John. Looking forward to meeting everyone. I know that the first Cruise Critic meet and greet from the other board is going to be at the Poseidon Bar just after the muster drill. Ahhh, 1.5 weeks and we're both more than ready for this!

John

Has it already been a week since getting home? We had a great time getting to know everyone from the boards. Lance, you were super as Garth Brooks! Hope everyone is adjusting to life back in the 'real world'!

Keep in touch,

John & Bryce

Archived