Help with all-inclusive

vfb2girls

I am currently booked to do the all inclusive at Wyndam through Island Marketing, but now that I have read some other posts about Nachi Cocom I am thinking that perhaps we would like to go there instead. It is just myself and husband, we are in our late 40's. After reading through some of the other post it seems that Nachi Cocom is pretty popular and not much is mentioned about Wyndam. What I liked about Nachi is that there seems to be more activities that are offered over the Wyndam. I really would like to do the para-sailing, has anyone done this at Nachi? If anyone has done both of these excursions and can give me the pros and cons of both I would really appreciate hearing about it. Thank you.

Have not done any of the activities at Nachi Cocom but been there twice. First time was less crowded that a few weeks ago but never too crowded. There was a group of people in the jacuzzi part of the pool the whole time we were there and they were having a good time - a little to loud for me. But the other activities are extra cost. Only the beach, pool, food and drink and included in the price. Just not sure if you knew that.

My family and I were at Naci this past Friday and loved it. I've never been to the Wyndham so can't comment. As the previous poster said, teh water sports are extra. While we were there, I didn't see anyone doing any watersports, I think perhaps because the water was a little rough that day.

I would definitely reccomend, nice beach, good drinks and food, very clean and not to crowded

We had a change of plans in Cozumal. We made our reservations with Island Marketing. They stated no refunds are allowed. We made additional reservations with Island marketing so I didn't lsoe all of my money. I will only be out 15.00. They said since we changed our minds, we weren't allowed a refund. We set sail April 20,2008. I tried making reservation changes last Oct. You would think that this was enough time inadvance.

I went ahead and changed my reservation and now we are booked at Nachi. I think that this will be the best choice for us. I knew we would have to rent water toys and such but what really changed my mind was someone mentioned at the Wynham that the beach was rocky, since we do not live anywhere near a beach this is very important to us to have a nice beach to lay around on. Island Marketing just went ahead and changed our reservation around so I won't be losing any money on it.

Archived