Taxi Fares from residence Inn to Port Canaveral

footballchick

We are staying at the Residence Inn Cape Canaveral- Cocoa Beach pre-cruise. Does anyone know how much a taxi would be for four people from this hotel to the port? Thanks for your help!

They have a shuttle service to the ports from the hotels on the beach. I'm not sure how much it is, not much I think. We used a park and ride service that was included in the room price. If you are flying in, just call the hotel and ask about the shuttle in the area and look it up on the net or they may be able to tell you.

They have a shuttle service to the ports from the hotels on the beach. I'm not sure how much it is, not much I think. We used a park and ride service that was included in the room price. If you are flying in, just call the hotel and ask about the shuttle in the area and look it up on the net or they may be able to tell you.

I used the shuttle service once and it was a disaster. The most disorganized mess I have ever seen. We signed up for the shuttle at the hotel for a particular time the problem was is the shuttle was running very late and and more and more passengers kept showing up. When the shuttle did come they had room for maybe 8 people and thirty standing there. I finally called a taxi and someone else tried to hijack it. Take a cab it should be less than twenty dollars for all four of you. The most popular shuttle service is Art's Shuttle (800-567-5099) if want to give them a try.

I used the shuttle service once and it was a disaster. The most disorganized mess I have ever seen. We signed up for the shuttle at the hotel for a particular time the problem was is the shuttle was running very late and and more and more passengers kept showing up. When the shuttle did come they had room for maybe 8 people and thirty standing there. I finally called a taxi and someone else tried to hijack it. Take a cab it should be less than twenty dollars for all four of you. The most popular shuttle service is Art's Shuttle (800-567-5099) if want to give them a try.

Yep, that's who we used. We didn't have any problems like that though. We stayed at the Holiday Inn and they came at 11:00 and picked us up. The front desk even had the van come to our room to pick us up to keep us from dragging our bags up front. They picked up one other couple from another hotel and that was it. I guess it varies from cruise to cruise.

Its less than 5 miles, you know it wouldnt be that much. We stayed at the Radisson and used their free shuttle and free parking, so I cant tell you taxi fare, but if you post this question in the Florida area, Shirley or one of the residents of that area will be able to answer your question.

Here ya go, page 158 of "I work in Port Canaveral." thread you will get your answer.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=436720&page=158

We stayed at the Residence Inn for our pre-cruise night at Christmas. There were 3 of us. We went down to the front desk at about 10:30 a.m. and had them call us a taxi. They called American Taxi and it was a van. He charged us $4 each, the shuttle is $3 each one way. I figured it was worth the extra dollar to avoid the crunch at shuttle time, they told us at the front desk the suttle wouldn't start til 11:30 a.m. We arrived at the port shortly before 11:00 and were on board by 11:30.

Archived