Destiny - Junior Suites - Any info

wingnt68

Wondering who has stayed in the Junior Suites on Destiny. We are booked with a "suite gaurentee) Cat 11 or Cat 12. Just wondering if anyone has any pictures or details on the junior suites. I doubt we would be upgraded to the Penthouse suite and I know what the penthouse suite contains. Just wondering about the Junior suite. Any infor would be appreicated. Kim from MI:D

I've stayed in a Category 11 on the Victory (sister ship) and chose aft balconies 2x on the Destiny. I hadn't heard of the Jr. Suites though- I guess maybe that's what they're calling them now?? I don't have pictures online of that suite though- I'm sorry!

There will be pictures available all over these boards, but I'd first try putting just your cabin number in a "search this thread" in the main Destiny Cruisers thread here. That will usually pop us with information and if the poster has pictures or reviews, they will most likely be in their signature links as well.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=44544

(Main Destiny Thread)

I did a search and many folks recommended going to http://www.webshots.com and type in the ship name and type of cabin and there would be pictures to see that way as well. I can't try it because my work doesn't allow access to that sight...

I've stayed in a Category 11 on the Victory (sister ship) and chose aft balconies 2x on the Destiny. I hadn't heard of the Jr. Suites though- I guess maybe that's what they're calling them now?? I don't have pictures online of that suite though- I'm sorry!

There will be pictures available all over these boards, but I'd first try putting just your cabin number in a "search this thread" in the main Destiny Cruisers thread here. That will usually pop us with information and if the poster has pictures or reviews, they will most likely be in their signature links as well.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=44544

(Main Destiny Thread)

I did a search and many folks recommended going to www.webshots.com and type in the ship name and type of cabin and there would be pictures to see that way as well. I can't try it because my work doesn't allow access to that sight...

That's a Royal Caribbean term, it sounds like the poster means cat 11 or 12. RCL gives you two cruise credits for any junior suite booking or above, so there is lots of talk of them on their thread. Its not a Carnival term.

OP I have heard that the suites have refrigerators, but hopefully someone who has been on your ship will reply. You will also get VIP boarding.

DH and I sailed on the Destiny for our honeymoon and were in a cat. 11 suite (upgraded from an 8A guarantee) and LOVED it! After being in a cat. 11, it's been hard for us to look at booking anything else! The cabin does contain two bath robes for your use, there is a large dressing area with a vanity table with a lit mirror, two closets (one next to the bed and one large one with shelves - great for storing shoes - in the dressing area), a chest of drawers, the bathroom had a tub/shower combo with jets for a whirlpool bath (we never used this though), there is a couch and table/chairs, a mini bar, tv with vcr (probably has dvd by now), a nice sized balcony and large windows. There was also a music/radio thing that played throughout the room with a volume control switch that was nice and great lighting around the bed. The cabin was very spacious and comfortable - we LOVED it!!

Archived