Island Mkting excursion

cvanhorn

Cozumel shore snorkeling & Beach Club on the shallow Chankanaab Reefs!

Has anyone done this tour through Island Marketing Ltd. ???Cozumel Shore Snorkeling & Beach Club

Snorkel Cozumel's Chankanaab Shallow Reef from the shores of our modern beach club! This guided snorkeling adventure offers you the best shore snorkeling that Cozumel has to offer. You have two great options to choose from at our beach hideaway lounge and restaurant! Cozumel Shore Snorkeling & Beach Club

Cozumel Shore Snorkeling & Beach Club

I haven't done that particular excursion, but am confident in saying that you can't go wrong with anything that Island Marketing offers.

These people have a wonderful product, as well as wonderful individuals in their employ. I wouldn't hesitate to plan my day with these folks. :)

I'll second that! Island Marketing is a first-rate organization. I've used them in both Cozumel and Belize, and have always been impressed by their professionalism and the quality of their product. They always bend over backwards to ensure that their customers are well taken care of. I don't think you'll find anyone on these boards who's dissatisfied with them.

:)

Cozumel shore snorkeling & Beach Club on the shallow Chankanaab Reefs!

Has anyone done this tour through Island Marketing Ltd. ???Cozumel Shore Snorkeling & Beach Club

Snorkel Cozumel's Chankanaab Shallow Reef from the shores of our modern beach club! This guided snorkeling adventure offers you the best shore snorkeling that Cozumel has to offer. You have two great options to choose from at our beach hideaway lounge and restaurant! Cozumel Shore Snorkeling & Beach Club

Cozumel Shore Snorkeling & Beach Club

I emailed them...this excursion takes place at Playa Uvas. I booked ours thru Eduardo directly (manager I believe? Don't quote me) For the same price as Island Marketing we got drinks included all day long. Go tom Playauvas.com...some parts of this site are under construction but I believe prices are up. There's alot of info on Playa Uvas on these boards too.

Thanks so much for the information. I think we will just do Chankanaab National Marine Park as it sounds like pretty much the same stretch of beach?

It is...snorkel the same reef from what I have read. We may change to Chank. also because I keep reading that when alot of ships are in port it gets crazy at beaches that are free or minimal charge. Good Luck~

Archived