L209 on the Golden

karenam

This is our first time on Princess. We have cruised HA and Celebrity 13X's. We booked a BE gaurentee for April 26 on the Golden. We have already been given L209. My concern is it is under the gym. Has anyone had this room and can you hear the gym noise? If so, what time does the gym open in the morning, as we like to sleep late on a cruise. Thanks

I was down the hall in 259 last week, and the only noise we had was over the balcony on the running deck. I think we were under the spa though, so you’d probably get more noise under the gym.

The location is fantastic though, and the motion was not bad at all for our trip. If you're on the Mexican Riviera itinerary, you’ll get the afternoon sun on your balcony on the way down which is really nice.

Have a great trip!

• 3 years later...
Thank you.. We are looking forward to it.

Just in case I get a guarantee for that area...how bad was the noise from the gym, on the Golden of course?

Anyone else?

please comment on gym noise from the balcony cabins, lido deck, Golden princess, UNDER fitness center.

MUCH appreciated.

Archived