Fun Pass Onboard Expense for a Child

Muumuu

I am trying to fill our and complete the fun pass and all had gone through except for my grandsons. It will not let me finish the onboard expense account information for a minor. I put may not charge, wont go through. Then I put set up later and it is also a no go. Any ideas on completing this section for children?

They will ask you to sign at check-in next to the names of everyone who has charging privilages on your sail and sign card no matter how you set it up on your set sail pass. Make sure you have accepted terms and conditions for minors traveling with you or it won't let you do the charge thing. I had that same problem at first but it was only because they had it set up a little different from the last time we sailed.

I have linked my DD and her two DD to my credit card. According to MY funpass they are on my card, but on one of the girls I cannot complete her funpass either. I called Carnival and they are troubleshooting the problem for me. It was being passed to a supervisor, or so I was told. They also told me to check back after April 1.....have no idea of the significance of that date!

I had the very same problem where it wouldn't allow me to set up my daughters account. I tried all of the options, but to no avail. I finally called my PVP and she fixed it for me. She said that it had to do with my adjoining cabin situation and wasn't user error :D

Jen

I had the very same problem where it wouldn't allow me to set up my daughters account. I tried all of the options, but to no avail. I finally called my PVP and she fixed it for me. She said that it had to do with my adjoining cabin situation and wasn't user error :D

Jen

That's pretty funny because we have adjoining cabins also!

Archived