Realization ...

CBussey64

Wow, 2 days to go! It is so exciting. I know I would have butterflies because I already have jitters and find myself chking out boards everyday. We sail, my 1st too, on April 4th for our honeymoon. I agree it is bittersweet.

I'm praying for a smooth and uneventful cruise. When our plane was flying into Vegas we saw the hotel we were to stay and wed at on Fire! We are so ready to go cruising.

I can't wait to hear all when you get back!! Happy Sailing:)

ColoradaSweetheart, I wish I were you!!! I'm also going on my first cruise, but not for 30 more days. These boards are wonderful, so I know you're well prepared! Have a great time & be sure to post a review to let us all know how much you enjoyed your first cruise. Bon Voyage!

when you take that first step into the atrium lobby, your jaw will drop, and you will stand there like a kid at christmas.

enjoy it.

doug

I checked out youtube videos of tours of RCI's SOS, and I couldn't believe how incredible they look. I can't wait to see it for myself.

The only bad thing about your cruise date approaching, is that the whole thing will be over so fast! Start planning your next one!

X2. For years the next cruise was like a carrot dangling in front of me helping get thru some hard times. As soon as it is over hang another carrot in front of you.

Archived