I found some Dawn spa answers

BellaBeauBean

I found some helpful Dawn spa info on another cruise review site.

A week-long "membership" to the spa costs $60 per person. (At least that was what is cost in 2006, it has probably gone up.)

The spa has one large lap pool in the unisex area as well as two large hot tubs that have the lounge webbed-chairs that were built into the tubs so that you can lay down in the water and have the jets come through the webbing of the chairs for massage effects. This area is at the stern of the ship and has a large picture window with maybe 20 teak lounge chairs in front of the window. This is known as the "Relaxation Area" and it is supposed to be a quiet area (the entire unisex area in fact). But there are times when there were many people in the room and it was not so quiet.

The seperate dressing/shower areas for men and women also have a relaxation room for each sex, again with picture windows overlooking the stern. These rooms also television and light snacks/drinks for members.

The pool is a large lap pool that accomodates 4 people swimming laps at one time. The pool ranges from 3-4 feet deep.

Sounds pretty nice to me:p

Archived