Sandals & Capri's In May?

We will be on a 10 day Med cruise May 5-18th.....I am beging to shop for clothes - Is it warm enough for sandals and capri's or is it too cool and would it be better to pack long pants and long sleeve shirts ?

Thanks!

We will be on a 10 day Med cruise May 5-18th.....I am beging to shop for clothes - Is it warm enough for sandals and capri's or is it too cool and would it be better to pack long pants and long sleeve shirts ?

Thanks!

I love your math, I wish my 10 day cruises were 13 days ;) Looking at your ports, I'd think capris and sandals would be fine, just maybe take a cardigan on your excursions if it's a bit chilly.

Have fun..!!!

We took a Med. cruise May 19th of 2006. It was pretty hot in most ports. Only in Venice was it cool, but only enough for a light sweater/jacket.

This year we're doing a Transatlantic starting in Miami April 26th, hitting a few Med. ports. Our last port is Livorno, Italy, where last year the temp. that date was 73.

I'm planning on capris and sandals. As the previous poster suggested, take a jacket or sweater just in case.

Thanks!

Yes, it is warm enough for sandals and capris. We took a Med cruise last year, and it was warm. I wore sandals and capris every day of the cruise.

Have a great time!!

browneyes7:rolleyes:

It would be prudent to take at least one pair of long pants (maybe light weight black that can be worn w/ several different tops) & a sweater to keep all your bases covered. Last time I was in VCE in May we had some rain, upper 60's. We were glad we had light raincoats & mini umbrellas.

Archived