Thanks to the guy from CA who helped us at DRF!

Jungle Jane

:) I hope it's ok to post this here...

I was showing family the DVD of our Dunns River Falls climb today and was reminded about how great our climb was and how I could never have done it without the help of the gentleman in front of me in line. I know that's kind of the purpose of the line, to get help from in front of you and then you in turn help who is behind you, but this man went above and beyond, I felt like he really cared that my daughter and I were safe and ok. I am recovering from a few hand surgeries and still am lacking some strength in my hand and this guy was a work horse, really helped with a strong hand to get myself and then in turn my daughter up and over each tough spot. He could have just gone on but each time there was a tough spot he'd stop and make sure we were ok and getting along. Such a super nice guy, with a very sweet and patient wife! You guys really helped make our climb memorable, if it hadn't been for you we might have really struggled and not had as good of a memory.

You know who you are! You had a baseball hat, t shirt and swim trunks on and your wife had a brown swimsuit. You told me that your mom was from the same state that I'm from but you weren't sure exactly whereabouts.

Anyway, we went to get our stuff from the lockers and I was planning on treating you and your wife to lunch or a souvenir or whatever you wanted to show my gratitude, but when we came back from the lockers we didn't find you :( I hope you read this and know how much your help and concern meant to this mom and daughter :)

Archived