help!! I left my dress shoes!!!

I do know a family whose daughter put all her shoes in one suitcase. The suitcase made it to the pier, but they never got it. Her brother had put one of his dress shoes in her bag, so he was hooped, too. They did rent shoes for formal night.

It sure taught me not to put all of anything in one bag! Shoes are a hot commodity in the Caribbean...

Well if you got this post in time and if you are in the Cocoa Beach area, get a cab and ask to go to the Merritt Square Mall. About 10 minute ride or so.

Not the best mall but they do have a Macy's with a pretty good shoe dept. JC Penny, Sears, Etc.

If you get on SR 520 the main east west road (a few miles south of the port on A1A, and just north of the Ron Jon's in Cocoa Beach) take it west. Mall will be on the left in a few miles. There is also a Wal-Mart on the right just before the mall.

Hope this helps you out,

David.

I do know a family whose daughter put all her shoes in one suitcase. The suitcase made it to the pier, but they never got it. Her brother had put one of his dress shoes in her bag, so he was hooped, too. They did rent shoes for formal night.

It sure taught me not to put all of anything in one bag! Shoes are a hot commodity in the Caribbean...

Another reason to cross pack, including shoes! I packed half our outfits including underclothing, coordinating shoes and accessories in each suitcase, that way even if only 1 bag showed up we'd both have complete outfits, just not as many. So of course because we were so prepared, we didn't lose any luggage :p

I had a friend who was on the Voyager last summer. She had a heck of a time getting to Barcelona - cancelled flights, four different airlines. You guessed it - the only bag that didn't make it had all her shoes in it. I think she did the first formal night in her tennies. It was a business related trip and she had to go. The suitcase caught up to her somewhere in Italy. I guarantee you that she now crosspacks!

My daughter forgot to pack dress shoes for one of our cruises. I still laugh at the formal picture of us all dressed up and she is wearing her tennis shoes. My daughter is always taking that picture and trying to hide it but I eventualy find it and put it back up on the wall

Archived