Luggage service to the airport

miami

Will be on the Carnival Legend in July. The only nonstop flight leaves TPA at 5:55pm. Obviously we don't want to have to lug our luggage around all day. I thought I read somewhere there is a service that our bags can be sent to the airport. If not, what does everyone else do with their luggage for the day?

There is tour you can sign up for once you are on the ship where a bus picks you up and drops you off at South Beach and keeps your luggage while you are there....then the bus comes back and picks you up and takes you to the airport....

According to the Legend Capers posted today, the only airlines that do luggage express in TPA is AirTran, AA, Delta, Jet Blue and United.

Pay $15 and have boarding pass and luggage tags printed on board. Leave your luggage in the hallway night before debark.

Some restrictions apply....see purser's desk for more details.

It says the deadline to do this is noon on Saturday.

Dang....I'm not flying any of those.

According to the Legend Capers posted today, the only airlines that do luggage express in TPA is AirTran, AA, Delta, Jet Blue and United.

Pay $15 and have boarding pass and luggage tags printed on board. Leave your luggage in the hallway night before debark.

Some restrictions apply....see purser's desk for more details.

It says the deadline to do this is noon on Saturday.

Dang....I'm not flying any of those.

Besides being the only one with nonstops from LAX to TPA. If you could, where did you see those capers and what day was the part about luggage express on? It'll give me something to check out while I try to convince the bronchitis to lrt mr have some sleep:D

Thanks

Ron

Besides being the only one with nonstops from LAX to TPA. If you could, where did you see those capers and what day was the part about luggage express on? It'll give me something to check out while I try to convince the bronchitis to lrt mr have some sleep:D

Thanks

Ron

Here's the link:

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/562665841YRcvem?start=0

I don't recall the day.....maybe Tuesday or Wednesday???? Sorry, not sure.

Archived