Libido deck

popsec

Just got off the Fascination and I heard a new one....I was in the elevator with another couple (they were probably 40 something yr olds) and it stopped on the promenade deck. The husband went to step out and the woman stopped him and said, "no....this isn't the libido deck". I was about to crack up when I glanced over at her and saw she was completely serious :eek: Got to thinking about it......it's rather appropriate :D

Just got off the Fascination and I heard a new one....I was in the elevator with another couple (they were probably 40 something yr olds) and it stopped on the promenade deck. The husband went to step out and the woman stopped him and said, "no....this isn't the libido deck". I was about to crack up when I glanced over at her and saw she was completely serious :eek: Got to thinking about it......it's rather appropriate :D

My friend did the very same thing :D We still laugh about it...

LOL!! :D I hope she isn't a Cruise Critic member, but if she IS, i'm sure we will never find out!

That's what the Funnel deck used to be called when it was tops optional.

Dan

I guess theres still a tops optional deck. A guy I was playing poker with said his uncle walked up on 10 ( I think) and there was this woman there in all her glory:D

That's what my DH always calls it. He does know the real name, but it sounds more fun "libido". And we usually stay on the panorama deck, and I just love the way the "elevator lady" says pan o ram a deck.

...and Lee Dough...

I wanted to marry the elevator lady... or at least buy her a drink... ;)

Archived