Just home from the Glory

Dem&Mag

I will have much to say in a day or two when the brain kicks back on but I have to say a HUGE thank you to everyone here, our first cruise was fantastic and I a big part of that was because of what we learned here before we left. Thank you again to all and if there are any doubts let me say the Glory is fantastic and the trip was great.

I know there are others here who were on the ship, and I hope they got back safe.

More to come

A very happy, relaxed, but tired, Sam and Rachelle

cant wait to read your review...we were on the same sailing...had a great time......love to hear aobut it....which co. did you do cave tubing with...we were with cavetubing.com........had a blast.....

I would love if someone can email me the capers and/or what night each menu is. Iam trying to decide what night to go to the supper club. There are 2 menus that seem just ok to me so I would like to pick one of those nights. Thanks

From what I understand, Carnival actually has 8 menus that they rotate through (read this here on CC some time ago).

That means, for example, that Wednesday one week would get the previous Tuesday's menu (on a 7-day cruise).

So it is thus going to be very difficult for you to predict what you are looking to predict.

Just visit the carnival web site, look under daily activities, dining, and they have a link to the supper club and menus.

TYVM! I shouldn't of went there tho. It sounds so good! I am going to have to go there at least 1 night when we cruise!

OT: purplehaze, are you an ECU Pirate by any chance? DD is a sort-of senior there.

I was really looking foward to having the opportunity to dine at my first supper club while on the Miracle and didn't do it! I just never got around to it.

Besides, I didn't really want to spend that extra $60. While the steaks in the dining room were disappointing, for the most part, I do enjoy dinners in the dining room (even with the horrid Alice as a tablemate).

I am going to try to go while on Glory in May. That gigantic porterhouse steak is calling me.

cant wait to read your review...we were on the same sailing...had a great time......love to hear aobut it....which co. did you do cave tubing with...we were with cavetubing.com........had a blast.....

Hey there, we also did cavetubing.com and had a great time, we had Jimmy and Jeff for our leaders and I can not say enough good things about them (and the company).

I know I promised a review and I will get it done, since being back we have been dealing with a little too much real life so I just haven't had the time. More coming soon.

Sam

I'm on the 5/17 sailing as well. Did we ever get the OP's review? I'm down for any info I can get.

The dinner club also piques my interest. Sad thing is, this is more active than the roll call.

NCTribe fan, you ready?

Archived